Sell your used surplus vehicles and equipment directly to ARI and receive the proceeds within 48 hours.
At ARI, we know there are times when a quick turnaround and cash flow generation is critical. That’s why we created ARI BuyDirect®. ARI will make a fair offer for any vehicles or equipment you are looking to take off your books – whether it is just one unit or your entire fleet. With ARI BuyDirect, you can accelerate the sales process without any additional costs. If inspections are needed, we’ll make all of the necessary arrangements. Best of all, you get a guaranteed price without a contract and – even better – a proceeds check within 48 hours.
ARI BuyDirect gives you:
- The convenience of providing basic vehicle information to ARI via email or on-line – like make, model, year, mileage, condition and photos.
- We provide a no obligation offer for the vehicle(s) or equipment at a set, guaranteed price.
- We will guarantee that offer for a period of time – up to several months – giving you added flexibility when it comes to the order and delivery of replacement vehicles.
- If accepted, ARI makes full payment within 48 hours and picks up the vehicle(s) or equipment in a matter of days.
- If an inspection is needed, ARI will make all of the necessary arrangements – no need to relocate the vehicle(s) or equipment.
- No interim interest/lease fees thanks to a short sales cycle.
- Companies have the flexibility to sell a single vehicle or vehicles in bulk.
- You do not have to be an ARI customer to take advantage of this program and no contract is required.
More Exposure, fast sales, better prices.
ARI’s traditional consignment services are the industry’s most convenient and profitable vehicle and equipment consignment solution. We handle all the logistics – pick-up, clean up and de-identification. We then facilitate a timely sale through an array of sales channels that gives you maximum exposure with potential buyers for the most favorable prices. ARI’s channels include traditional auctions, multiplatform on-line selling, proprietary websites and dealer networks.
ARI gives you:
- Bill cessation – ARI lease billing ceases when the replacement vehicle is delivered and a surplus vehicle is picked up.
- Innovative remarketing technology – ARI was a pioneer in the multiplatform market and continues to lead the way in offering more virtual markets and more options to our clients when it comes to liquidating your vehicles and equipment. Add to that ARI insights®, which offers the best on-line used vehicle reporting and analysis in the fleet industry. Used vehicle sales performance and sales status reporting provide results for a single vehicle or an entire fleet with a few easy keystrokes because the system is integrated with auction houses across the country as well as our other multiplatform on-line channels. All combined, it allows for more connectivity, more exposure to more buyers, and informed decision-making and easy management of remarketed vehicles and equipment.
- Complex fleet expertise – ARI’s expertise with all kinds of fleets – from complex passenger to light, medium and heavy duty trucks and equipment – helps get you the best return on your investment possible.
A valuable employee perk and streamlined resale process.
ARI can help you offer your drivers the first opportunity to purchase a vehicle being taken out of service with ARI AutoDirect®, our proprietary used vehicle program and website. This flexible program and on-line tool allows you to list and remarket your used vehicles directly to your drivers, simply and easily. Of course, you may want to increase the potential pool of buyers – ARI AutoDirect can help with that too, because with ARI AutoDirect, you can list vehicles for sale to all of your employees if the driver chooses not to purchase the vehicle. ARI AutoDirect provides a focused, dedicated market of potential buyers – and that means a quicker sales cycle and lower resale expenses. It also provides your employees with a valuable perk that’s good for them and you.
ARI gives you:
- Vehicle offering letter sent to the driver with a 2-week expiration.
- Posting of all expired offers to ARI AutoDirect.
- If needed, continuous exposure to all employees.
- Streamlined on-line purchasing experience with intuitive search features.
- Tools that make the sale process simple and easy and allow for refined search capabilities, the ability to create and receive messages, set alerts based on vehicle profiles, and more.